Have you felt completely overwhelmed by all the things you need to get done? For some of you, this may happen on a daily basis. With all the demands on our time, at work and in our personal lives, it can feel impossible to get everything under control.
That's why this course exists—to help you cut through the overwhelm, gain control of your work, and do it all with less stress. It's an ideal course for anyone who wants to make better use of their time, but especially for people facing the unique challenges of leadership.
- Clarify your vision and values
- Know the value of your time
- Do a time audit
- Worksheet: Time audit
- Bonus material: Goal setting resources
- Bonus Video: Amazing Simple Theory for a Happy Life (Video from https://www.meirkay.com/videos)
- Use a to-do list
- Break your tasks down
- Classify your tasks with 4 Ds
- Lump similar tasks together
- Bonus material: Time batching
- Make a list of low energy tasks
- How I Use Google Calendar to Increase My Productivity
- How I Use Google Calendar to Increase Productivity
- Clarify your most important tasks (MITs)
- Track MITs using Kanban
- Prioritise with the Covey matrix
- Worksheet: Covey matrix
- Stop multi-tasking
- Focus with the Pomodoro technique
- Optimise recurring tasks with checklists and video
- Save time on videos and podcasts
- Establish a morning routine
- End your workday with a routine
- Stay healthy: diet, exercise, sleep
- Tame your email inbox
- Unsubscribe from email lists
- Streamline your meetings
- Write actionable minutes
- Front Load your goals
- Slow Motion Multi tasking
Summarises best techniques:
There's an overwhelming amount of information out there on time management. You'll get the best results with a carefully curated course.
Every single video in this course is designed to be immediately practical, so you can improve your productivity straight away.
This low-cost course is packed with value. To make it even more useful, there are bonus resources like worksheets, handouts, and extra material.
Are you living the life you want or hoped? Would you describe your life as Flourishing? My passion is in helping individuals, teams and organisations (with a special focus on those who work in Not-for-Profits) to discover and live the Flourishing Life. Here you will find resources that help your flourish in the 6 primary domains of Family, Friendships, Finance, Fitness, Faith and Fun. I've been engaged in the leadership of Not-For-Profit organisations for over 28 years.
Glenn Dudley (OAM) says...
Pete has a lively and enthusiastic way of capturing the interest and attention of listeners, particularly in a medium to large group setting. By his very heartfelt and pragmatic approach, Pete has the ability to equip his audience with the necessary skills to build their own self confidence.
Glenn Dudley, Former President, Royal Agricultural Society, NSW
Bernie the radio broadcaster says...
I have listened to Peter Watson speak publicly on many occasions. He has a genuine and rare ability to communicate complex issues in a clear, simple and engaging manner. He is also a keen observer of people and has a strong interest in management and business principles. Whilst he may at first appear unassuming, his communication and teaching style is remarkably clear and effective. He is one of the very few people that I know with this gift.
Bernie Dymet, CEO and radio broadcaster with the media ministry 'Christianityworks'
Matthew from Facebook says...
Peter has the rare gift of being able to condense and communicate a range of complicated ideas in a concise and engaging manner. I would recommend him to anyone who needs their training to have impact, both on the day and months later.
Matthew Steine, Partnerships & Growth, Internet.org at Facebook