Have you felt completely overwhelmed by all the things you need to get done? For some of you, this may happen on a daily basis. With all the demands on our time, at work and in our personal lives, it can feel impossible to get everything under control.
That's why this course exists—to help you cut through the overwhelm, gain control of your work, and do it all with less stress. It's an ideal course for anyone who wants to make better use of their time, but especially for people facing the unique challenges of leadership.
- Clarify your vision and values
- Know the value of your time
- Do a time audit
- Worksheet: Time audit
- Bonus material: Goal setting resources
- Use a to-do list
- Break your tasks down
- Classify your tasks with 4 Ds
- Lump similar tasks together
- Bonus material: Time batching
- Make a list of low energy tasks
- Clarify your most important tasks (MITs)
- Track MITs using Kanban
- Prioritise with the Covey matrix
- Worksheet: Covey matrix
- Stop multi-tasking
- Focus with the Pomodoro technique
- Optimise recurring tasks with checklists and video
- Save time on videos and podcasts
- Establish a morning routine
- End your workday with a routine
- Stay healthy: diet, exercise, sleep
- Tame your email inbox
- Unsubscribe from email lists
- Streamline your meetings
- Write actionable minutes
Summarises best techniques:
There's an overwhelming amount of information out there on time management. You'll get the best results with a carefully curated course.
Every single video in this course is designed to be immediately practical, so you can improve your productivity straight away.
This low-cost course is packed with value. To make it even more useful, there are bonus resources like worksheets, handouts, and extra material.
Have you lost your joy in leadership? Leading a team that isn't functioning effectively will quickly sap the joy from any leadership role. My passion is to help leaders regain their joy so they can build successful teams and businesses.
I've been involved in teams for decades, as a manager, board member and pastor. I was the senior leader of non profit organisations for 18 years, and during that time brought significant growth. My particular focus was on team development, and I want to share with you what I learned over those years.
I train individuals, groups, and organisations in a variety of topics, including team development, negotiation, emotional intelligence, and productivity.